• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

AWESOME Herbal Sleep Supplement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahRed24x

Bluelighter
I just wanted to share with you guys this new product called "Tranquilnite plus." I have experimented with literally thousands of herbal supplements and herbs for sleep/relaxation and yes many of them are useless. But I just bought some of this Tranquilnite stuff the other day at GNC and it really does work amazing for helping you relax and/or sleep at night. Its seriously one of the best herbal sleep aid supplement I've ever tried, it really works thats why I like i so much.

Here's the ingredients:

1 Soft-gel contains:

Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) and (Valeriana mexicanus) (root) 16 mg supercritical extract (0.8% valerenic acid) 150 mg ethanolic extract 166 mg **
Seditol®, proprietary blend: (Magnolia officinalis) (bark) and (Ziziphus spinosa) (seed) 120 mg **
Hops (strobiles) 13 mg supercritical extract (34% humulones, 11% lupulones) and 3 mg ethanolic extract (1.09% xanthohumol) 16 mg **
Ginger (rhizome) 2 mg supercritical extract (30% pungent compounds, 8% zingiberene) and 4 mg ethanolic extract (3% pungent compounds) 6 mg **
Lavender (flower) supercritical extract (25% linalool) 3 mg **
Passion Flower (herb) extract (3% vitexin) 6.6 mg **
Chamomile (flower) supercritical extract (minimum 2% alpha-bisabolol) 5 mg **
Peppermint (leaf) supercritical extract (35% menthol) 3 mg **

What do you guys think about this stuff? I thought the ingredients were pretty unique so thats why I bought it, but let me know what you think about it.

[Please don't post sources without consent from a moderator. This source is not now allowed (Only sources DIRECTLY related to harm reduction are allowed). {unknown}]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks? I know this isn't an advertisement, but it sure as hell seems like one.

Haha, yeah, really does... might check it out tho, looks interesting.

I was checking your post count to see if you have made this account just to post that :p

lol I know man, i thought about that when i posted it. But seriously you should check it out and let me know what you think about those ingredients... I am just surprised that something from a retail store (GNC) would have such good results/effects.

Hmm....I never ever go to GNC, but maybe I'll take a look at that product. I definitely like to have a decent sleep supplement on hand. I seem to go through phases where I sleep great, and then phases where I have difficulty sleeping. I found a new one called Tranquil Sleep, and it has melatonin, 5-HTP, and L-Theanine in it. It's made by Natural Factors, and I like many of their supplements, so I think I'll try that out first. I'm sure it's a lot cheaper than a GNC supplement as well, but I'll check the other out if this one doesn't work.

Yeah man that Tranquilnite plus stuff is good, i just purchased my 2nd bottle today and am excited i have it for the nights again. Its nice to finally find a retail product herbal supplement to work so good. I most def. recommend it to anyone.

i dunno man, the ingredients look kinda shitty. that dose of valerian which is probably the most effective thing in there is inactive in my experience.

Each pill has those amounts in them. And it says to take 1-3 before bed, so basically 3 is the recomended dosage, but I will usually take like 6 at night-time b4 bed. Also those herbs are all pretty strong extracts of each herb,

Status
Not open for further replies.